- 1 tablespoon Mezzetta California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1-10 oz. package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- ¼ cup cream cheese, room temperature (2 oz)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (6 oz)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (5 oz)
- ¾ cup shredded parmesan cheese (2 oz)
- 1-6.5 oz. jar Mezzetta Marinated Artichoke Hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic (about 2 medium cloves)
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- ½ cup thinly sliced Mezzetta Golden Peperoncini (about 10 peppers, drained, stems removed)
Heat oven to 400℉. Oil a shallow 1-quart oven-proof dish with the olive oil.
Thoroughly drain the thawed spinach and press until there is no excess moisture.
Combine all ingredients except the baguette in a medium bowl and mix well. Season to taste with more salt if necessary.
Spoon the mixture into the prepared dish and spread evenly.
Place in the oven and bake 10-15 minutes or until the dip is bubbly and heated through.
Chef’s Note: The dip can be made several hours ahead and stored in the refrigerator. Remove from the refrigerator at least one hour before heating so the dip can heat evenly.