- 1 (25 oz) jar Mezzetta® Family Recipes Sauce of your choice
- 1 whole egg per ramekin or small oven-proof bowl
- Optional - 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- salt and pepper
- 1 loaf crusty bread, sliced
- fresh parsely or basil, to garnish
Preheat oven to 400°F.
In a shallow ovenproof bowl or small cast iron pan, add about 1/2" of Mezzetta® Family Recipes Sauce.
Make a small well in the center of the sauce, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, crack the fresh egg into the well of the sauce, and sprinkle egg with salt and fresh cracked pepper.
Place in oven and bake for about 15 to 20 minutes or until whites are set and egg is cooked to your desired doneness.
Serve hot with grilled or toasted bread.