- 2 ready-made pie crusts
- 1 (6.5 oz) jar Mezzetta® Marinated Artichoke Hearts
- 1/2 (16 oz) jar Mezzetta® Roasted Red Bell Peppers
- 8 large eggs
- 1 shallot, grated
- 2 tbsp garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup mascarpone cheese, softened
- 1 cup fontina cheese, grated
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 3 oz frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
Preheat oven to 375°F. Bake pie crusts for 12 minutes.
Chop Mezzetta® Marinated Artichoke Hearts and brown lightly in a pan on medium heat for 5 to 7 minutes. Set aside to cool.
Cut Mezzetta® Roasted Red Bell Peppers into 1/4"x1" long slices. Set aside.
Whisk eggs in a large bowl. Add shallot, garlic, milk, mascarpone, fontina, salt and pepper. Add spinach and Mezzetta® Marinated Artichoke Hearts. Mix well.
Pour mixture carefully into pie pans. Sprinkle Mezzetta® Roasted Red Bell Peppers into mixture, then top with mozzarella cheese.
Bake for 55 minutes. Center will seem slightly underdone, but will continue cooking as it cools. Cool quiche for 20 minutes before serving.