- 1 (12" round or 13"x9") pizza crust
- 3/4 cup Mezzetta® Regional Recipes Pizza Sauce
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper strips
- 1 medium red or yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 4 oz prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 7 oz Mezzetta® Roasted Red Bell Peppers, sliced
- 8 oz provolone cheese, grated
- 2 oz Mezzetta® Pitted Greek Kalamata Olives, sliced
- 1 tsp fresh chives, chopped
- fresh basil
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Grease 12" round pizza pan or 13"x9" pan or follow directions for purchased pizza dough.
Place dough in center of pan and press out with hands.
Spoon Mezzetta® Regional Recipes Pizza Sauce evenly over crust. Top with green bell pepper, onions, prosciutto and Mezzetta® Roasted Red Bell Peppers.
Arrange cheese over the top. Sprinkle with Mezzetta® Pitted Greek Kalamata Olives, chives and basil.
Bake at 425°F for 20 to 25 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting.