- 3 ounces French bread, cut into 1/2” cubes
- 2 tsp. Mezzetta California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 Tbsp. Mezzetta Basil Pesto
- 1 Tbsp. water
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 Tbsp. anchovy paste
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, crushed
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 Tbsp. honey mustard
- 2 ounces parmesan, shaved
- 6 c. romaine lettuce, roughly chopped
- 2 chicken breasts, grilled and diced
- Salt & pepper, to taste
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Place the cubes of bread into a large bowl and drizzle the olive oil on top. Toss the bread to coat with the oil, season to taste with salt and pepper. Spread the bread onto a baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
In a small mixing bowl combine the pesto, water, lemon juice, anchovy paste, garlic, mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
In a large mixing bowl, toss together the lettuce, croutons, chicken and parmesan shavings. Before serving, drizzle the dressing on top and toss until the lettuce is evenly coated.