- 1 pkg. linguini
- ¼ c. Mezzetta California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and finely minced
- 4 anchovy fillets, finely minced
- 1-16 oz. jar Mezzetta Calabrian Chili & Garlic Spicy Marinara
- ½ c. Mezzetta Pitted Greek Kalamata Olives, drained
- 2 Tbsp. Mezzetta Imported Capote Capers, drained
- 2 Tbsp. chopped Italian parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
Cook the linguini according to the package directions, drain and set aside.
Place a large skillet over a medium high heat. Add the olive oil, and once the olive oil is warm add the garlic and anchovies. Cook about a minute to warm through. Add the marinara, olives, and capers and simmer for 3-5 minutes.
Place the cooked pasta into the sauce and carefully mix to coat the pasta with the sauce. Add the parsley and season to taste with salt and pepper and serve.