- 1 package linguine
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and finely minced
- 4 anchovy fillets, finely minced
- 1 (16.25 oz) jar Mezzetta® Regional Recipes Calabrian Chili Spicy Marinara
- 1/2 cup Mezzetta® Pitted Greek Kalamata Olives, drained
- 2 tbsp Mezzetta® Imported Capote Capers, drained
- 2 tbsp Italian parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
Cook the linguini according to the package directions, drain, and set aside.
Place a large skillet over a medium-high heat. Add the olive oil, and once the olive oil is warm, add the garlic and anchovies. Cook about a minute to warm through. Add the Mezzetta® Regional Recipes Calabrian Chili Spicy Marinara, Mezzetta® Pitted Greek Kalamata Olives and Mezzetta® Imported Capote Capers and simmer for 3 to 5 minutes.
Place the cooked pasta into the sauce and carefully mix to coat the pasta with the sauce. Add the parsley, season to taste with salt and pepper, and serve.