- 2 cups baby arugula
- 4 French bread sub sandwich rolls, split
- 12 oz deli-smoked turkey breast, thinly sliced
- 4 oz provolone cheese, thinly sliced
- 8 slices cooked peppered bacon
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 2/3 cup Mezzetta® Roasted Red Bell Peppers, drained and coarsely chopped
- 2/3 cup Mezzetta® Sweet Banana Peppers, drained and coarsely chopped
- 4 fresh figs, stemmed and thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, coarsely chopped
- 1 tsp lemon zest, finely grated
- Dijon mustard, to taste
Evenly divide arugula onto the bottom halves of the sub rolls. Top with the turkey, cheese, bacon and avocado.
In a small bowl, stir together the Mezzetta® Roasted Red Bell Peppers, Mezzetta® Sweet Banana Peppers, figs, basil and lemon zest, until well combined. Spread mustard on both sides of the bread. Evenly divide the mixture among the sandwich rolls, cover with roll tops and serve.