- 1- 16 oz. package of dried rotelle pasta
- 8 oz. Mezzetta® Peperoncini, drained & chopped
- 8 oz. Mezzetta® Pitted Kalamatas olives, drained
- 8 oz. Mezzetta® Julienne Sun Ripened Dried Tomatoes, not drained
- 8 oz. Mezzetta® Roasted Red Bell Peppers, chopped
- 2 Jars (4 oz) Mezzetta® Marinated Artichoke Hearts, drained, coarsely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Mezzetta® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 2 tsp. dried basil
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp. fresh cracked black pepper
- *Calculated ingredients may not always be as accurate as the original recipe.
Boil Pasta according to the directions on the package.
Rinse under cold water and drain thoroughly.
Add pasta to a medium sized bowl along with the remaining ingredients. Blend together.
The pasta salad may be served immediately or stored covered in the refrigerator for the following day. Enjoy!