- 2 (1/2" thick) slices of nice bread
- 1 tbsp of butter, room temperature
- 2 slices mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp Mezzetta® Sliced Golden Greek Peperoncini
- 1 tbsp Mezzetta® Sliced Greek Kalamata Olives
- 1/4 cup loosely packed spinach
Butter the outside slices of the bread. Next, add a slice of mozzarella. Top with the Mezzetta® Sliced Golden Greek Peperoncini, Mezzetta® Sliced Greek Kalamata Olives and spinach. Add another slice of mozzarella cheese on top of the spinach and close up the sandwich with the other slice of bread.
In a medium nonstick pan over medium heat, cook the grilled cheese on each side until lightly browned and cheese is melted.