- 2 lbs ground lamb or beef
- 2/3 (9.5 oz) jar Mezzetta® Feta Cheese Stuffed Olives
- 1/8 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 1 fresh tomato
- 1 (8 oz) jar Mezzetta® Sun-Ripened Dried Tomatoes
- 1 (16 oz) jar Mezzetta® Roasted Red Bell Pepper Strips
- 6 oz feta cheese
- 6 hamburger buns
Puree 2/3 of the jar of Mezzetta® Feta Cheese Stuffed Olives.
Combine the ground lamb, olive puree and fresh dill.
Form into patties and preheat the grill to high heat.
Portion the lamb into 6 patties and place them on the grill .
Cook for 8 minutes per side.
To serve the burger, layer the fresh sliced tomato, feta cheese, Mezzetta® Roasted Red Bell Pepper Strips on the hamburger bun and top with the lamb burger.
To finish the burger, top with Mezzetta® Sun-Ripened Dried Tomatoes, slices of the remaining Mezzetta® Feta Cheese Stuffed Olives and the hamburger bun.