- 1 bunch kale, destemmed and thinly sliced
- 1½ cups seasonal citrus segments (we used pink grapefruit, navel orange, and satsumas), reserve any juice left over from slicing into segments
- 5 oz goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 fennel bulb, thinly sliced on mandoline slicer
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced on mandoline slicer
- 1/2 cup Mezzetta® Whole Italian Castelvetrano Olives, pitted and quartered
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup reserved citrus juices
- 1/4 tsp Dijon mustard
- apple cider vinegar or champagne vinegar to taste, if needed
In a large salad bowl, combine all salad ingredients and set aside.
In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, citrus juice and Dijon mustard. Season with salt and pepper to taste. If needed, add a few splashes of vinegar for a little more acid.
Drizzle enough dressing over the salad to lightly coat, and toss.