- 4 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp white wine
- 1 tbsp Mezzetta® Mezzetta® Julienne Cut Sun-Ripened Dried Tomatoes, finely diced
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp Mezzetta® Imported Non-Pareil Capers
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 cups mixed baby greens
- 1/2 cup medium red onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup basil, finely chopped
- 1 (16 oz) jar Mezzetta® Pitted Greek Kalamata Olives, drained
- 1 (16 oz) jar Mezzetta® Garlic Stuffed Olives, drained
- 6 Roma tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, shaved
Combine dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk briskly to combine and blend. Set aside.
Place greens, red onion and basil in large shallow bowl (like a pasta bowl). Gently toss to mix. Scatter Mezzetta® Pitted Greek Kalamata Olives and Mezzetta® Garlic Stuffed Olives over the greens. Arrange tomatoes on the outer perimeter of the bowl. Scatter cheese over the center of the salad. Re-whisk the vinaigrette, drizzle over the salad, and serve immediately.