- 6 small red potatoes (quartered)
- 1 tablespoon Mezzetta Tamed Jalapenos, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 2 tablespoons horseradish
- 1/3 cup Mezzetta Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 cup fresh mint
- 1/8 cup fresh cilantro
- Lime wedges
- Sea salt
- *Calculated ingredients may not always be as accurate as the original recipe.
Preheat the oven to 450 F.
Rinse and quarter the potatoes. Place the potatoes into a pot of boiling water. Cook for 5-10 minutes, until slightly fork tender but still able to hold their shape. Drain the potatoes in a colander.
In a mixing bowl combine all of the remaining ingredients. Add the potatoes and toss to coat.
Spread the potatoes out onto a baking sheet. Bake for 45-60 minutes, until the potatoes are golden and crisp.
To make a chiffonade, stack and roll the mint and cilantro leaves, then cut into thin strips
Sprinkle the fresh herbs on top of the potatoes.
Serve with sea salt and fresh lime.