- 1 (8 oz.) bag pita chips
- 2/3 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- 2/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 tablespoons red onion, minced
- 4 tablespoons Mezzetta Pitted Kalamata Olives, rough chopped
- 2/3 cup Mezzetta Roasted Red Peppers, rough chopped, squeezed with paper towel to remove liquid
- 2/3 cup Mezzetta Deli-Sliced Peperoncini, reserve brine for Greek yogurt
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- ½ cup hummus
Pre-heat oven to 475° F.
In an oven safe dish, add the chips on the bottom. Next, sprinkle on the cheeses.
Crush the oregano in-between your fingers before sprinkling evenly over the nachos.
Layer on the red onion, olives and peppers, and bake for about 5-7 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
In a small mixing bowl, add some peperoncini brine to the Greek yogurt and mix well.
Remove nachos from the oven, top with Greek yogurt mixture and hummus and serve hot!