- 2 cups hummus
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 green onions, sliced thin
- ½ cup, Mezzetta Pitted Kalamata Olives, drained and chopped
- ½ cup, Mezzetta Roasted Red Peppers, drained and chopped
- ¼ cup crumbled feta (2oz.)
- 1/3 cup Mezzetta Golden Peperoncini (about 6 peppers) drained, sliced, stems removed
- 2 tablespoons chopped Italian parsley
- Mezzetta California Extra-Virgin Olive Oil to drizzle on top
- Pita chips and/or celery sticks to serve
Spread the hummus evenly in a glass 8x8 pan or serving dish.
Next, layer the ingredients in the following order: yogurt, green onions, Kalamata olives, red peppers, feta, peperoncini, and chopped parsley.
Drizzle with olive oil and serve with pita chips or celery sticks.
Chef’s Note: Dip can be made ahead and stored covered in the refrigerator for several hours. Add parsley and olive oil right before serving.