- 2 c. Yukon gold, diced and cooked
- 2 c. cooked corned beef, diced
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- ½ c. red onion, chopped
- ½ c. Mezzetta Deli-Sliced Roasted Red Peppers, rough chopped
- Optional- top with poached egg
In a medium sauté pan, on medium high heat, add just enough olive oil to coat the pan. Add butter, then onions and cook about 7 minutes, stirring frequently so onions caramelize and don’t burn.
Once onions have some golden color and are soft, add the cooked potatoes, corned beef, and roasted red peppers. You may need to add a little more olive oil to the pan as well.
Press the mixture into the pan to help crisp and cook the meat and potatoes. Once golden brown on the bottom, turn over and cook the other side until golden.
Top with an egg cooked to your liking. Serve hot!
Chefs Note: Great way to use up leftover St. Patrick’s Day corned beef.