- 1 qt Greek yogurt, plain, drained
- 1 cup Mezzetta® Deli-Sliced Golden Greek Peperoncini
- 1 cup Cucumbers, peeled and diced
- 1 tsp Cumin, ground
- 1 tsp each Parsley, Oregano and Mint
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Fresh lemon juice
- *Calculated ingredients may not always be as accurate as the original recipe.
1. Strain yogurt through cheesecloth to remove excess water and milk.
2. Add all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Chill and serve cold.
Notes: Serve as shooters for a small appetizer, as a summer soup, or as a sauce for a light and healthy fish dish.