- 1 cup onion, diced
- 1 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup Mezzetta® Family Recipe Spicy Marinara Sauce
- 1/2 (14.5 oz) can chicken broth
- 1 (6 oz) can crab meat, drained
- 1 lb fresh clams or mussels
- 6 oz fresh or frozen scallops
- 6 oz fresh or frozen raw shrimp
- 10 oz fresh or frozen white fish (halibut, haddock or cod), cubed
- crusty bread
In medium stock pot, sauté the onions and green bell peppers until the onions become translucent.
Add the wine and simmer until it is reduced by half. Add the Mezzetta® Family Recipes Spicy Marinara Sauce, chicken broth, crab meat and clams.
Bring to a simmer and adjust the heat so the mixture bubbles gently, and cook for about 10 minutes. Add the scallops, shrimp and white fish, and cook until the shrimp turns pink and the fish almost flakes, about 5 minutes.
Season to taste with salt and pepper. May be served with a crusty bread.