- 1 cup onion, diced
- 1 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 jar (25 oz.) Napa Valley Homemade Spicy Marinara
- 1/2 can (14.5 oz.) chicken broth
- 1 can (6 oz.) crab meat, drained
- 1 pound fresh clams or mussels
- 6 ounces scallops, fresh or frozen
- 6 ounces shrimp, fresh or frozen
- 10 ounces white fish (Halibut, Haddock or Cod), fresh or frozen, cubed
In medium size stock pot, sauté the onions and green bell peppers until the onions become translucent.
Add the wine and simmer until it is reduced by half. Add the pasta sauce, chicken broth, crab meat, and clams.
Bring to a simmer and adjust the heat so the mixture bubble gently and cook for about 10 minutes. Add the scallops, white fish, and cook until the shrimp turns pink and the fish almost flakes, about 5 minutes.
Season to taste with salt and pepper. May be served with a crusty bread.