- 2 lbs. meat or fish, such as swordfish, cut in 1” cubes
- Mezzetta Garlic Stuffed or Feta Cheese Stuffed Olives
- Mezzetta Whole Sweet Cherry Peppers or Golden Greek Peperoncini
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 large red onion, cut into 1” pieces
- Moroccan or Greek Spice Blend
- Salt and pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Pita bread or naan bread
- Garlic herb couscous, cooked to package instructions
- Store-bought tzatziki sauce (optional)
Soak wooden skewers for 20 minutes in water.
Preheat grill to high heat.
On each skewer, place 2 cubes of meat, 2 olives, a tomato and a few onion slices. Drizzle with olive oil and season generously with salt, pepper and spices. At this point, you can marinate overnight in the fridge or can cook immediately.
Grill on each side for a few minutes until meat is cooked to desired doneness and olives and veggies have a nice char on them.
Serve hot with pita or naan and a side of cous cous. Tzatziki makes a nice condiment as well.