- Sliced meat: Pick a variety of cured meats such as prosciutto, salami, and bresaola.
- Cheese: Choose a variety of cheeses - a hard cheese, soft cheese, and stinky cheese will give your guests nice options. Try manchego, brie, and blue cheese, fresh mozzarella or burrata - the more cheeses the merrier! Also, get cow, goat and sheep varieties in a selection of different shapes and colors. Your cheesemonger will be a great source to help with your cheese selection.
- Olives: Pour your favorite Mezzetta olives into bowls.
- Fresh Fruit: A variety of fresh fruit such as a bunch of grapes, slices of cantaloupe, halved fresh figs, and cherry tomatoes.
- Add sliced baguette and assorted crackers.
Pull cheeses from the refrigerator about one hour prior to guests arriving. Place all the antipasti items on a large platter. Set out serving utensils, toothpicks, and cheese knives for the guests to serve themselves. And of course, wine is a great accompaniment to any antipasto platter!
Enjoy with friends and family.