- 2½ cups broccoli florets, small diced
- 2½ cups cauliflower florets, small diced
- ¾ cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/3 cup sunflower seeds
- ¾ cup chopped Mezzetta Julienne Sun-Ripened Dried Tomatoes, drained
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Mezzetta California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
In a large mixing bowl, add the broccoli, cauliflower, cranberries, sunflower seeds and sun-dried tomatoes.
In a small mixing bowl, stir the yogurt and vinegar together well.
Add the yogurt mixture and olive oil to the broccoli salad ingredients. Stir to combine all ingredients. Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve.