- 1 1/2 jars Mezzetta Roasted Red Bell Peppers, drained and roughly chopped
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 1/2 cup minced red onion
- 1/2 cup fresh, canned or frozen corn kernels
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup Mezzetta California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons minced green onions (including tops)
- 1 tablespoon Mezzetta Gourmet Deli Diced Tamed Jalapeño Peppers
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- *Calculated ingredients may not always be as accurate as the original recipe.
Place all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and toss. Refrigerate for 25 minutes and serve.