- 2 jars (6.5 oz.) Mezzetta Marinated Artichoke Hearts, drained and chopped
- ½ jar (16.25 oz.) Mezzetta Parmigiano Reggiano Sauce, about 1 cup
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- ½ teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Pinch each salt and freshly ground pepper
- 16 slices baguette, about 1/4-inch thick
- 2 teaspoons Mezzetta Intense California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Preheat oven to 375°F. Combine artichokes, sauce, 2 tablespoons of the parmesan, 1 teaspoon of the parsley, lemon zest, garlic, salt and pepper. Transfer to 2-cup glass baking dish; sprinkle remaining cheese evenly over top.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until heated through and bubbling. Broil for 1 minute or until cheese on top is melted and golden brown. Remove from oven; let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Garnish with remaining parsley.
Meanwhile, brush baguette slices with olive oil. Place on parchment paper–lined baking tray; bake for 2 to 3 minutes per side or until golden and crispy. Serve with dip.