Kalamata and White Bean Dip
The combination of creamy white beans and flavorful, cabernet marinated Kalamata olives is the new pairing of the century! This easy, vegetarian dip comes together in seconds and is the perfect way to have guilt-free snacking, all summer long!
- 1 cup canned cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup Napa Valley Bistro™ Pitted Kalamata Olives with Cabernet & Herbs roughly chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- To a food processor, add the beans, garlic, goat cheese and parmesan cheese. With the processor running, add the olive oil in a steady stream until smooth and creamy.
- Add the roughly chopped Mezzetta® Napa Valley Bistro Pitted Kalamata Olives and salt and pepper to taste. Pulse a few times until just incorporated, taste for seasoning and serve with pita chips or toasted bread.