Breakfast & Brunch
Green Olive and Artichoke Quiche
1 Hour 15 minutes
1 Hour 30 Minutes
This Italian-inspired quiche stuffed with olives, artichokes and salami is the perfect dish to serve at brunch. Crispy hash browns are the secret ingredient to this quiche’s delicious hearty crust. With each bite more tempting than the last, you might even want to make two!
- 4 cups frozen shredded hash browns thawed
- 3/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese divided
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup cubed hard salami or sopressata
- 1/2 cup Marinated Artichoke Hearts roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup Pitted Italian Castelvetrano Olives sliced
- 1 tablespoon Chives finely chopped
- Preheat your oven to 400°F and spray a 9-inch pie dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Squeeze as much liquid as you can from the thawed hash browns* and transfer to a large mixing bowl. Add ½ a cup of shredded mozzarella cheese and season with salt and pepper to taste. Transfer the mixture to the greased pie dish and press the hash-browns into an even layer and up the sides of the dish. Transfer to the oven to bake for 15-20 minutes.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk and salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove the pie dish from the oven and add ½ a cup of shredded mozzarella to the bottom of the crust, half of the cubed salami or sopressata, half of the chopped artichoke hearts and half of the sliced olives.
- Pour in the egg mixture and top with the remaining salami or sopressata, artichoke hearts, sliced olives, chives and remaining mozzarella.
- Transfer to the oven to bake for 45-50 minutes until the center of the quiche is set.
- Remove the quiche from the oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
Place the thawed hash browns in a clean kitchen towel, gather the edges and twist to remove the most moisture from the potatoes.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.