- 1/3 c. Mezzetta® Kalamata Sandwich Spread
- 2 Tbsp. Mezzetta® Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Water to thin out dressing, if needed
- 1-10 oz. bag prewashed baby spinach
- 1/2 small red onion, thin sliced
- 4 oz. Gorgonzola, crumbled
- 1/3 c. Toasted almond slivers
- 1 c. Seasonal mixed berries, (we used sliced strawberries and blueberries)
Mix the Kalamata sandwich spread with olive oil and lemon juice. Add water to further thin it out if necessary. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Place spinach in a large bowl. Add red onion, cheese, almonds and berries. Drizzle with dressing, lightly toss and enjoy!
*Substitute any of your favorite Mezzetta Sandwich Spreads for this recipe.