- 1/2 Tbsp. Mezzetta California Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Snapper filets, or light white fish
- 2 Tbsp. butter, divided
- 1/2 jar Mezzetta Marinated Artichoke Hearts, finely chopped and reserve juice
- 1/2 Tbsp. crushed garlic
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 c. Mezzetta Sliced Kalamata Olives
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- *Calculated ingredients may not always be as accurate as the original recipe.
Add olive oil to a medium-sized skillet and heat. When hot, sear the fish for 2 to 3 minutes; allow a nice golden crust to form on each side. Remove from the pan and transfer to a rack or plate.
Add the artichoke juice and 1 tablespoon butter to the pan, scraping the bottom to release the brown bits.
Add the garlic and mushrooms and cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Add the chopped artichoke hearts and olives; continue cooking for another 2 to 3 minutes.
Stir in the cream and remaining butter. Add the lemon juice and adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper to taste. Pour the sauce into a serving dish and lay the fish on top.
Flavorful and light, this fish would be perfect served over rice pilaf or orzo and salad with sautéed seasonal vegetables. Try this dish with Cilantro-Artichoke Rice for an impressive and delicious dinner.