- 2 lbs. ground beef, preferably 80/20
- 1 medium white onion, grated on cheese grater
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- small sliced white onions
- 4 Roma tomatoes, sliced
- 8 green leaf lettuce leaves
- 8 deli-sliced cheeses (provolone or cheddar), quartered
- 8 mini slider burger buns, toasted
- Variety of Mezzetta® Sandwich Spreads to build your own personalized slider
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a large bowl, add the ground beef, salt and pepper to taste, and grated onion. Mix to combine.
Form 2 ounce patties out of beef mixture and place on sheet tray. Bake for 10-15 minutes until cooked to an internal temp of 160 degrees. Near end of cooking time, add cheese slices to tops of burgers to melt.
Set up a “burger bar” and have your friends and family assemble their own sliders topping each burger with Mezzetta’s Sandwich Spreads.
*Chef’s Note: You can take your favorite Sandwich Spread and mix it into your hamburger to create a delicious, juicy and unique burger patty.