- 1 prebaked pizza crust, 11 ounce
- 1/3 c. Mezzetta® Homemade Style Basil Pesto
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella, thinly sliced
- 3-4 Mezzetta® Bleu Cheese Stuffed Olives
- ¼ cup Mezzetta® Sliced Roasted Red Bell Peppers
- Handful of arugula leaves
- *Calculated ingredients may not always be as accurate as the original recipe.
Preheat the oven to broil.
Spread the pesto onto the crust. Top with mozzarella, Blue Cheese Stuffed Olives and Roasted Red Bell Peppers. Place the pizza on a baking sheet and broil, on the middle rack, for about 15 minutes, until the edges of the crust are crisp and the cheese has melted.
Remove the pizza from the oven allow the pizza to cool for a few minutes and sprinkle the fresh arugula on top.