- Dressing Ingredients
- 1/4 cup Mezzetta® Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2–3 lemons, juiced
- Sun-dried tomato oil, reserved from below to taste
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Salad Ingredients
- 1 bunch kale, washed, dried, stems removed, and cut in 1/2" ribbons
- 1 jar Mezzetta® Sun-Dried Tomatoes, julienned, some oil reserved for dressing
- 1 red onion, small, thinly sliced
- 1-2 avocados, thinly sliced
- *Calculated ingredients may not always be as accurate as the original recipe.
For the dressing: Combine all ingredients and adjust the seasoning to taste.
Place the kale in a bowl and add the sun-dried tomatoes, red onion, and avocado; gently toss.
Dress liberally and toss again. Allow the salad to sit for an hour before serving.
Flavorful and healthy, this is a perfect vegetarian side dish.