- 12 ea. Shrimp, large, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup Mezzetta® Roasted Bell Pepper, drained. (Reserve brine for marinade)
- 1 Tbsp Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 c. Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp Mezzetta® Deli Sliced Tamed Jalapeno Peppers
- 1 Tbsp Parsley, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp Mezzetta® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt, pepper and a lemon zest to taste
- *Calculated ingredients may not always be as accurate as the original recipe.
1. Peel and deveined shrimp. Place seafood in the roasted red bell pepper brine with half of the garlic, and the rosemary. Let it marinate for about 30 minutes minimum.
2. To make the aioli: In a food processor, place the mayonnaise, roasted red bell pepper, the other half of the garlic, jalapenos, parsley, salt, and pepper, mix well. Slowly add the extra virgin olive oil, taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.
3. Cook seafood using preferred cooking technique, such as grilling, roasting or sautéing. Cook to perfection and serve hot with your favorite side dishes.
Notes: Brine also makes excellent marinade for chicken or steak, and thinly sliced with the aioli could e a great sandwich.