- ¼ medium head of cabbage, shredded; about 2 cups
- ¼ cup small diced red onion
- 1 cup Mezzetta Deli-Sliced Tamed Jalapeño Peppers, drained
- 1 cup Mezzetta Deli-Sliced Golden Greek Peperoncini, drained
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 6 hotdogs
- 6 hotdog buns
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Optional toppings: mustard and ketchup
Heat grill over high heat until very hot.
In a medium mixing bowl, combine the first 6 ingredients; season with salt and pepper to taste and set aside.
Grill hotdogs for about 5 minutes or until nicely blistered and charred. Place grilled hotdogs in bun, add about 1⁄2 cup of pepper slaw to each dog and any other condiments of your choice.