- 6 oz. feta cheese
- 2 tomatoes, cut into eighths
- 1 c. cherry tomatoes
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 jar Mezzetta® pitted Kalamata olives, drained
- 1 jar Mezzetta® Golden Greek Peperoncini, drained
- 1 jar Mezzetta®Deli-Sliced Roasted Sweet Bell Pepper Strips, drained
- 1 loaf baguette, sliced
- 12 wedges pita bread
- 1/2 c. Mezzetta® Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- Pepper to taste
- *Calculated ingredients may not always be as accurate as the original recipe.
For this appetizer plate, first choose a large platter. Crumble the feta and sprinkle into the bottom of the platter. Arrange the pita and baguette slices around the edge of the platter.
Once the bread has been arranged, fill the outer edges in by arranging all the tomatoes, onion, cucumber, olives and peppers. Drizzle the olive oil on the vegetables and on the feta in the center of the platter. Sprinkle the oregano, salt, and pepper on the center portion of feta.
Serve and enjoy!