- 1/2 jar Napa Valley Bistro® Homemade Style Marinara
- 1 package soft goat cheese
- 1 Tbsp. Mezzetta® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 French baguette, sliced
- *Calculated ingredients may not always be as accurate as the original recipe.
Preheat oven to 400°F. Pour 1/2 jar Mezzetta Napa Valley Bistro Marinara sauce in a shallow oven proof bowl or small baking dish.
Place goat cheese in the middle of the marinara. Drizzle with olive oil.
Bake for approximately 10 minutes or until the marinara is bubbling and the goat cheese starts to brown.
Remove from the oven and let cool slightly. Serve with baguette slices.