- 1 baguette cut in ½” slices
- ½ c. Mezzetta® Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
- 1 jar Mezzetta® Sundried Tomato Sandwich Spread
- 2 lbs. shrimp, peeled and deveined (need 1 shrimp per crostini)
- ¾ c. Roasted Corn Salsa (recipe below)
- Garnish with Cotija cheese crumbles
- Corn Salsa:
- 1 ear of corn on the cob, cooked
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 Tbsp. red onion, minced
- 1 Tbsp. cilantro, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Mezzetta® Deli Diced Tamed Jalapeños
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 400 degrees and preheat grill on high.
Brush olive oil on top and bottom sides of bread slices and place on a baking sheet. Bake at 400 degrees until crostini’s are golden and crisp, about 7-10 minutes.
To prepare the salsa, put the corn over open flame or on a grill and roast until slightly charred. Cut corn off cob and mix with all other ingredients.
Toss shrimp in olive oil to coat and season with salt and pepper. Grill shrimp on each side for 2-3 minutes depending on the size, until pink color and cooked through. Remove from grill and set aside
Spread Sundried Tomato Sandwich Spread on crostini’s. Next place a shrimp on each topped with some roasted corn salsa and sprinkled with Cotija cheese.
*This recipe is also delicious with Mezzetta® Roasted Red Bell Pepper & Chipotle Sandwich Spread or substitute any of your favorite Mezzetta Sandwich Spreads for this recipe.