- 2 Tbsp. water
- 2 tsp. fresh oregano
- salt to taste
- 1 bunch fresh parsley
- 1/2 bunch fresh cilantro, stems removed
- 6 garlic cloves
- 1/2 tsp. red chili pepper flakes
- 1/8 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Mezzetta® Non-Pareil Capers, with juice
- 1/2 cup Mezzetta® Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- *Calculated ingredients may not always be as accurate as the original recipe.
Combine the water, oregano, parsley, cilantro, garlic, capers, and chili flakes in a food processor until coarsely chopped. Add the vinegar and some of the caper juice, pulsing to combine. Whisk in the olive oil and allow to sit for 1 hour.
This interesting and flavorful sauce is perfect for grilled meats or drizzled on a roast beef sandwich.