- 1lb. cream cheese (room temp)
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 2/3 c. grated parmesan
- 2 tsp. Mezzetta® Crushed Garlic
- 1-1/2 tsp. Mezzetta® Cream Style Horseradish
- 12oz. lump crab meat (fresh or canned)
- 2c. spinach
- 2 jars (13 oz.) Mezzetta® Marinated Artichoke Hearts (drained)
- 1/2 & 1/4 c. grated fontina cheese
- 1/4 c. seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 tsp. each salt & pepper
- *Calculated ingredients may not always be as accurate as the original recipe.
For this appetizer:
Pre heat your oven to 350.
Using either a Kitchen Aid or hand held mixer, place the cream cheese in a bowl and beat for several minutes or until smooth.
Add the mayonnaise, garlic, horseradish, and crab meat to the mixing bowl. Mix for 1-2 minutes, just until incorporated.
Roughly chop the artichoke hearts.
Add the artichokes, salt, pepper, spinach, parmesan and first portion of fontina. Mix for several more minutes.
Spoon the mixture into one large baking dish or several small dishes.
Top with the second portion of fontina and the bread crumbs. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the cheese is bubbling and the top is golden brown.