- 1 store-bought flatbread
- 1 jar Mezzetta Olive, Parmesan & Garlic Everything Spread
- 3 oz. fresh mozzarella, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. crumbled feta
- ¼ c. Mezzetta Deli-Sliced Roasted Red Peppers, drained and patted dry
- ¼ c. Mezzetta Marinated Artichoke Hearts, drained
- ¼ c. cherry tomatoes, halved
- Garnish with chiffonade of fresh basil leaves
Preheat oven to 425° F.
To assemble the flatbread- evenly spread the Everything Spread over the top of the flatbread. Next, layer on the cheeses, red peppers, artichoke hearts and cherry tomatoes. Bake on the center rack, for about 8 minutes or until the bottom is slightly crispy and the cheese is melted. Remove from the oven, garnish with fresh basil and serve hot.