- 2 (8 inch) crusty rolls, sliced in half horizontally
- 2 cans (5 ounces each) tuna packed in olive oil
- 1½ tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Mezzetta Non Pareil Capers, drained
- 2 tablespoons diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons Mezzetta Olive, Parmesan & Garlic Everything Spread
- 1/3 English cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 hard boiled eggs, sliced thinly
- 4 Mezzetta Roasted Red Peppers
- Cherry tomatoes, for garnish
- Mezzetta Kalamata Olives, for garnish
Remove some of the soft interior of the rolls to allow for the sandwich filling and set aside.
In a medium bowl, mix together the tuna with its oil, red wine vinegar, capers and onion. Set aside.
To assemble the sandwiches, spread the tuna on the roll, top with sliced cucumber, egg and roasted red peppers. Spread Olive Everything Spread on the top roll and serve with cherry tomatoes and olives.