- Your favorite Mezzetta olives, peppers and vegetables
- Your favorite cheeses
- All types of cured meats: prosciutto, salami, pepperoni, etc.
- Fresh fruits
- Fresh herbs for garnish
- Raw or spiced nuts
- Your favorite crackers or bread
We love the creative fun and delicious flavors that come with putting together a festive appetizer board for the holidays. When choosing ingredients, choose your favorites — and make your board for vegetarians, vegans or omnivores — however you like.
- • Plan for 2 oz of meat/cheese per guest, plus 4 oz of olives and pickles
- • Go for a combination of rich tastes like cheeses and meats and bright/tangy flavors such as marinated vegetables, peppers and olives
- • Put juicier items in decorative bowls — sprinkle with dried herbs or red pepper if you like
- • Don’t forget seasonal fruit and vegetables, and garnish with fresh herbs
- • Try skewering meat, cheese peppers or olives for a decorative touch
- • Be careful not to crowd and consider using decorative toothpicks for guests to serve themselves with
- • Small dishes with olive oil or honey allow guests to all even more flavor to their selections
- • Serve with your favorite crackers or bread