- Smoked Salmon Rillettes Mix
- 1 pound pre-smoked salmon
- ½ cup Crème Fraiche
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- ¼ teaspoon white pepper
- ½ tablespoon salt
- 2 tablespoon fresh chopped dill
- 1 tablespoon Mezzetta Non-Pareil Capers
- 1 tablespoon Mezzetta Castelvetrano Olives, pitted and diced
- Sweet Cherry Pepper Romesco
- 1 ½ cup drained Mezzetta Roasted Red Bell Pepper
- ¼ cup toasted sliced almonds
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons Mezzetta Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ teaspoon Mezzetta Parmesan Garlic Everything Spread
- ¼ cup drained and chopped Mezzetta Sweet Cherry Peppers
- 1 package Belgian endive
Shred pre-smoked salmon and fold into remaining ingredients. Chill until serving.
Prepare Sweet Cherry Pepper Romesco by combining all ingredients in a food processor until fully incorporated.
Place one tablespoon of the smoked salmon rillettes mix inside a Belgian endive. Top with a teaspoon of Sweet Cherry Pepper Romesco. Garnish with a fresh sprig of dill and serve.
by Chef Amir Hajimaleki from District Kitchen + Cocktails