- 4 soft French rolls, split
- 10 ounces Manchego cheese, sliced
- 1 large granny smith apple, thinly sliced
- 4 Tbsp. Mezzetta® Kalamata Olive Sandwich Spread, divided
- 2 Tbsp. Mezzetta® Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Heat panini press. (If you do not have a press, use a hot skillet on the stove with the sandwich, and place another skillet on top of the sandwich with a can of soup to weight it down and “press” the sandwich.)
On bottom of roll, add manchego cheese slices, place granny smith apple slices in an even layer, and add a little more manchego. On top side of roll, spread 1 tablespoon of the Kalamata Sandwich Spread and place on sandwich.
Brush bottom of panini press with some olive oil, lay sandwich in press and brush some more olive oil on top side of sandwich. Remove Panini from press when bread is golden and crispy and cheese is melted.
*Substitute any of your favorite Mezzetta Sandwich Spreads for this recipe.